– The type of business is a Limited Liability Partnership, shared between four owners.
– Heather Dolan will be the manager/supervisor who will communicate all ideas throughout the team. She will be responsible to make sure all members are meeting their deadlines, which means she has knowledge in a variety of different areas such as accounting and marketing.
– Alejandra Guerrero is the marketing specialist, who is responsible for creating all advertisements. She will be in charge of researching what competitors are doing in order to create marketing campaigns that will attract more customers to Beantown Bakery.
– Morgan Wilson is the accountant for Beantown Bakery. She will be in charge of keeping track of the financial state of the business and communicating what funds are available for both advertising and purchasing supplies.
– The supply coordinator is Maggie White, who will be in charge of ordering all necessary supplies needed for preparation and distribution of the products. She will communicate with Morgan to find out what funds are available for her to use to purchase those goods.